Thursday, October 31, 2013

Vintage Inspired Thursday

Hello again!
 Thanks for stopping by! It's a lovely rainy day here in our little town. 
 I hope none of you think me vapid with these post on Thursday? Forgive me if I appear to be a little shallow. 
 This is an old vintage dress that some one gave me a long time ago. As I never can part with my vintage style clothes ,this one still hangs in my closet. We (my photographer, Angel) took these at a little country church. As you know I am so fond of anything quaint!





Shoes/Dillard's 
Cardigan /Bananna Republic 
Have a wonderful day ya'll!






2 comments:

  1. You look darling! And I don't think you look vapid by sharing outfit posts. I love seeing what you're wearing and what other bloggers are wearing, I think it's fun to share and get ideas/tips from other ladies :)
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely! The whole outfit is very well put together. I love that last picture! You should frame it!

    ReplyDelete