Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Ducky comes to visit

A few days ago, I received a phone call. I answer it, and on the on the other end is the sweetest little voice..... It was Ryan Douglas a.k.a. "The Ducky Dear".  The conversation starts out something like this.... Mammy? (Me) yes baby? Mammy can I come to your house today?(me) why of course you can! You can come anytime your Mama says it's ok! "  Ok Mammy I'm coming to your house today! Oh my I tell you that really makes my day that this sweet little fella would want to miss school and come Mammy's house for the day. That's music to my ears.
For those of you who might be wondering who the " Ducky Dear" is ,let me properly introduce him.
I have kept this little guy from the time he was a newborn till time for him to start pre-school. I get so very attached to these darlings that when it's time for them to go to school I miss them so much! I know it's coming from the moment they are placed in my arms, so I enjoy it while I can.
Here is a picture of "The Ducky" and Daddy Ben.
Have a wonderful Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment