Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Yummy Sushi

Today I am sharing one of our eateries that we have here in the town of Minden.
This is a fairly new buisness to our area. I would like to recommend it to the locals ,and those of you passing through our little town. It is so very good.
 The people that own it (which I have no idea who they are) have turned the old Sonic building into a place called" Yummy Sushi". I was kind of hesitant to try it as I am kind of picky when it comes to sushi. A few nights ago I was feeling a little adventurous and Angel and Katherine kept pestering me about taking them there. So I caved....
You may not want to go if you are pressed for time as they take a little longer than a fast food place.
But let me tell you it's worth it! Since they took a while they even brought us out some fried won-ton dumplings----for FREE!!! Angel got the Philadelphia roll, Katherine got the Alaska roll, and I got the sweet potato fried roll. It makes me crave another... So if you haven't tried Yummy Sushi  please do its yummy!

These are a few of the free dumplings that I managed to get a picture of before they were devoured!
My fried sweet potato rolls




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love sushi! That was so nice that they brought out free dumplings :)
    xoxo

    Amia

    ReplyDelete