Thursday, October 10, 2013

There's no place like home



I am the most comfortablest when I am I am at home. This is my little sanctuary.
This is where I can be myself. This is where I can be as silly as I want to be.This is where I can be serious if I choose.
This is where I can be with my family I hold so dear.
I like my little house. Yes it is very small. But as long as I have my family I am content. That to me is my joys of what makes my house the place I call home. I am not rich with money but I have so much that I sometimes feel a tad guilty. I have a wonderful husband, and two beautiful girls. These girls o mine that call me Mama.
I have the best job in the world being a wife and a Mother. My second favorite job is being a Mammy to the little ones that come to this home from day to day.
Now that kind of a crowd I can handle!
I am thanking God today for my family and these sweet darling babies!
I got tickled today when I saw these little people that the girls had dressed up.


2 comments:

  1. There is something comforting about being home! We live in a little house and I'm content with it as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes being at home is the bestest!

    ReplyDelete