Monday, October 7, 2013

It was so nice to meet you!











Yesterday after our morning service at church, my Sister, Sister-in-law, nieces and girls loaded up and went to visit one of my dearest friends Tyra who lives over in Arkansas. Her little family welcomed their second little girl to the world. Weighing 8 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 &1/2 inches long.
 We all had so much fun passing her around. She is absolutely beautiful!

Baby Janaya Alexadra

Janaya and her Mommy

The happy girls that got to go see this little princess.



My pretty Sister-in-law, Ruth
My sister Anna

My lovely niece, Ellieanna. Isn't that the prettiest name?

Me holding the sweet little bundle for the first time. I was in baby heaven!
Katherine and me with the princess


The proud big sister ( Kayliegh Anne) 
Tyra's Mom and my second Mom also known as Auntie Barbara
I love this family!!!
Hope ya'll have a wonderful Monday!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment