Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How Monday got away from me

Good morning world!
 I had every intention to post yesterday, but before you know it the day is over, and you are telling each other good night.
 Our weekend was lovely. I had promised Angel a shopping trip to Shreveport , so that's where us girls went this weekend and we certainly enjoyed our time together doing , you know, like girly stuff.... I was able to get in a few pictures for my "Vintage Inspired Thurseday "post as well. More on that on Thurseday!
 Ben played baseball with our church family while we were gone shopping. Something he'd rather be doing I'm sure, than doing girly stuff with us ladies.
 Of course you can't go to Shreveport without getting something to eat, now can you? So we decided to try Newks. We had never ate there. They serve a pretty mean salad. It's humongous! 
 We had fun shopping for Angel 's and Katherine's pen-pals. My bloggy friend Linae has two daughters who are close in age to my girls. I met Linae through the cara box exchange. She is a sweetheart and has become dear to me over the months we gotten to know each other. The other day, the girls and I received a package from her and her girls filled with all sort of goodies! My girls were just a beaming when they opened that box. Ya'll know how to make some folks feel special!
 I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too! 

My concealed weapon. He he!

Angel showing Katherine some sisterly love,by helping her do her math homework.

3 comments:

  1. Stacey Lefeaux HollensheadOctober 29, 2013 at 8:08 AM

    Love it! I think im going to look into that cara box exchange. It sounds like so much fun!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do Ms. Stacy! It's tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great "girls" day!

    ReplyDelete