Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Premier Jewelery


Not to long ago, I got to host a premier jewelry catalog for my friend Rachel.
 I was able to get some coveted pieces of Jewelery for 1/2 the price.
  Rachel holds a very special place in my heart. Let me introduce her before I go into details about premier jewelry.
  Seventeen years ago this little country girl needed a wedding dress to get married in. My sister and I both had gotten engaged ( my sister before me, we had a double wedding) so that created a delemma, we only had one dress. As we couldn't afford another one Rachel so graciously offered to let me borrow hers. I love this girl and her tender heart. She has been a real inspiration to me. Thank you Rachel for being so kind and reaching out to me ,the backwards little country girl those many years ago. 
 So today this is what I am doing, I am doing my first giveaway here on eachlittlebird! Since I love emails so much the 25th email that I get from my readers (stellamerry76@gmail.com) will win this lovely necklace.

You likey? So get to emailing friend.... This giveaway will be open until Saturday November (30th)
 If you would like to host a party you can contact Rachel here:

Rachel Ware
234 Bolling Drive
Homer Louisiana 71040
rachelware@att.net
www.premierdesigns.com
Your friendly premier independent distributor!




All my jewelry!

These pictures really don't do them justice as it doesn't show as clearly in the picture.

 So do yourself a favor, host a jewelry party for Rachel. Pssst! Christmas is right around the corner!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment