Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Babies and weather

A few days ago I walked into my living room, and this is what I found sitting in my chair.
 

This precious boy had climbed up in my chair and was sitting there tenderly rocking Stella. Now normally I don't let the dogs out while my little people are here but this particular day Stella had gotten out and had made a beeline for my chair. So when I walked in on this scene I couldn't help but swell with Mammy pride as this darling boy gently took care of Stella that day. This litte man has the sweetest little soul. I love him.(as I do all my other ones too)
 Is it only Louisiana that the weather changes on a dime? One minute we have our windows up and the next its super freeeeeezing!!!

Windows up!



Windows down!

Gotta love our Louisiana State though, the weather around here keeps life intresting!
These two little cousins came dresse like twins. They are the cutest little things ever! 



This one cracks me up! Sawyer's little hands are moving so fast they are a blur!



See? I told you they were cute! Of course I'm a little biased when it comes to my babies.
This one makes me laugh too as he is addicted to shoes and wants to tromp all over the house in them. Who needs a T.V. when you have this kind of entertainment?!


God bless, and have a wonderful Wednesday! 









1 comment:

  1. Such sweet children. They are so lucky to have you, Merry! I used to watch kids in my home and loved it also. That was when I had my own babies at home. I do miss it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete