Today I am linking up with from my side of the pond. It sounds like fun, so I thought I'd try it!
1. Today is my sister's birthday (yesterday actually). What's one way you are like your siblings? How are you like your lifelong best friend or cousin?My sister and I could have been twins. We think alike and often wear the same thing without even realizing it. Which is kinda weird considering we are both married and live apart now, and still even now do the same. As for as some of my cousins and bestest friends, are that we share the same faith.
2. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of yourself at age eighteen?
Well, I was husbandless and childless.
3.Sculptor,dancer-actor- painter...if you could excel in one of these of arts, which would you choose?
I would definitely want to be a artist. I can't draw a straight line, so that would be lots of fun to actually draw something that would look intelligent.
4. What's a scent that takes you back in time ,and where does it take you?
The scent that comes to mind is my Aunt Sisters house. It always had a very distinct smell. I always associated that smell with her. For some reason when I go to our vet here in town ( Doctor Cameron) it instantly reminds me of her house smell and I always think of her. No it does not smell like pets. It's a nice clean smell.
5. November is for peanut butter lovers(National peanut butter Lovers Month) are you a lover or a hater? What's your favorite dish/recipe that calls for peanut butter?
I like peanut butter a lot. While I wouldn't want it every day, once a week is good. My favorite peanut butter recipe would have to be peanut butter pie.
6. What do people thank you personally for most often?
For keeping their children.
7. What event this year are you most thankful for?
I am thankful for Thanksgiving as it is my most favorite holiday in the entire year!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so thankful for the power of conviction and also for eternal life.