Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little Andrew

Well I am a day late and a dollar short but better late than never, right? The day before, blogger wouldn't post for some reason. It finally went through yesterday morning. On Wednesday, I usually write about one of the "little birds". So I thought I would post it today instead. (Fashion inspired Thursday will get moved to tomorrow). Just a little off schedule so thank you for bearing with me, my dear readers! 
Without further ado, I will introduce you to our little Andrew. Isn't he adorbs?
Seriously, he is the cutest little guy. And chubby? Oh my! Look at them rolls! He has just started to walk and looks rather wobbly. I love this stage when they toddle around. The other day I snapped a picture of him after he had finished his bottle and he had one sock on and one sock off. It reminded me of the nursery rhyme: Diddle diddle dumpling, my son John. Does anyone learn nursery rhymes anymore? Enjoy your day! It's good to be alive!











1 comment:

  1. We still learns them at our house!
    Elisabeth M

    ReplyDelete