Thursday, February 20, 2014

Vintage Inspired Thursday

Today I am sharing Angel's pretty dress that we ordered from Modcloth. Our church banquet is right around the corner. This is the dress she chose. I'm thinking we might be adding a little more material to the hemline though as it's a little shorter than what we like. 
 She and I went on a camera shoot the other day down by the bayou. Hers turned out great!
 I am only including one photo of me today as the others just didn't turn out right.
 









Angels dress: Modcloth 
            Shoes : Modcloth 

My blouse: Modcloth 
      Skirt   : Modcloth 
      Shoes: Dillard's 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a great dress. I love the colors of teal under the lace. She looks very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her dress, the skirt is so swirly I would swirl for days! Your skirt is so darling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable.. Enough said.

    Rosaline of snoodytots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete