Friday, February 28, 2014

Vintage inspired Thursday ( moved to Friday)

Well we are finally here at our most sought after day of the week! So happy it's Friday!
 I don't know about you but I'm ready for my weekend! 
 A lady in our church will be getting married in the month of March, and tomorrow we are going to a pantry shower in honor of her. The theme is to dress like a 1950's house wife. Hmm..... That shouldn't be to hard.:) ahem, I admit that's right up my alley. I think it will be fun to see what all the other ladies shows up in.:) I'll try to remember to take my camera so I can capture a few pictures.
 Well what do ya know here's old prune face herself, along with the cutest little pups in the world! 
  





We had Stella a service jacket made by Olive Me, now I can take her in the store with me! Yes I'm rather an odd Duck.:)






And last but not least, my oldest one with the amazing blue eyes.


Happy Friday ya'll!
My outfit:
Sweater / Goodwil/ OldNavy
Necklace / borrowed from Katherine ( ordered from Modcloth )
Skirt/ Modcloth 
Shoes/ Dillard's 
Angel's outfit ( and it's definitely not vintage or even vintage inspired, but I couldn't resist not sharing these.:))
Sweatshirt / gifted from Christmas
Skirt/ Catos
Shoes/ Accademy Sports and borrowed from Mom:)
Hat/ from last years attendance to the Rangers Game












5 comments:

  1. I love that necklace, It is so cute! Thank you for your concern about me.... I am doing ok, Savanah is staying a few more weeks until her husband moves to the next town. Then she will be leaving... That is when the sadness will come. I can't wait to see pictures of your party.
    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy Jo!
    Oh so glad to hear you have a few more weeks with your Savannah! I know you will really cherish the moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH Stella is soooooo cute!! I thought you meant just the necklace and then I such such sweet puppies further down :) The 50s housewife theme sounds like fun, hope you had a lovely time!
    Amia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your endlessly darling little wooden doggy pull toy necklace is making me swoon from the cuteness overload it's delivering. I really like this whole ensemble. Burgundy and grey are so elegantly lovely together.

    Big hugs & many thanks for your wonderfully nice comment on today's 1940s outfit post,

    ♥ Jessica



    *PS* Your adorable pup and our grey tabby cat share the same name (Stella).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jessica for the sweet compliments you left here the other day!
    That's neat that your cat and my dog share the same name! I think the name Stella is such a pretty name and so dainty.

    ReplyDelete