Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas ornament swap





Each year we my sister and I try to host a Christmas ornament swap. It's really fun and interesting to see all the different ornaments.
 We have a few ladies over, and have food , fellowship and of course the ornament swap.
  Since my house is so small I am kind of limited on space, but somehow we make do! We might have to sit on the floor, (no one seems to mind):)
  One day when I get my mansion in glory I will have as many saints over as I can squeeze in. I always want everyone to be comfortable when they come over.☺️
   So here are a few pictures from our party.

  My cute little niece, Kami.


    Kimberly and Jill
     
     Morgan
    
    Angel and Jill

 
    Sweet friends
   
    My sister-in-law, Melissa.


    My sister-in-law Emelie and also the best Christmas ornament swap director! Love you Em!

     
      Rachel and Ruth


    Time to open the ornaments!

   
    Katherine was so happy to be included with the big people this year! She has been waiting to join the ornament swap for a long time!









    
    My beautiful niece Ellieanna.
     
    Carrot cake or Boston cream pie? I'll take some of each ,please!
   
    Jillian being her puerile self. Definition of puerile? (Silly)

    
    




































No comments:

Post a Comment