Monday, December 23, 2013

Bye bye birdie


I know this day is coming when these sweet little bundles are placed in my arms. 
Friday was our sweet Em's last day here at Mammy's. Is it easy to let them go? No it is not.
 But this little dear has some little wings that are ready to fly, and is heading to "big girl school".
  She was just a wee thing when I first met her...... And now she's at the ripe ole age 21/2. Time to fly baby birdie. Go show them what you do! We love you Emelie!  (Our other little pet names for you were Esmerelda Kate, Ebemalech, Bemmy, ) I am going to miss my very eager helper very much.
 









Bye, Bye, birdie!















1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little girl! It would be so hard to say goodbye to the little ones in your care. I get very attached to my students. and they are school age and independent.

    ReplyDelete