Friday, August 23, 2013

Fun Day

Ben took the day off to do a few fun things with the girls , before they start back to school next week. As I didn't go on the "fun day" I'll tell you a few things they told me they did. (I stayed home to mind babies). They went to Shreveport hoping they could ride the go-carts, but sadly they didn't open till 4 this afternoon-so next they tried Sci-Port but it was under construction till this afternoon. Bummer! Well, when Angel goes to Shreveport/Bossier she always thinks the journey is not complete unless we visit a bookstore. I kinda like them myself. (Wink, wink). While there, Ben picked me up a copy of Raising the Dead. I LOVE that book.


Now those of you that knows Ben, knows he don't like to read. So he brought this book home just for me and told me I could read it to him at night. Isn't that sweet? I think it is... They also went to the Pet Store and proceeded to buy things to spoil our Welsh Corgi, Stewart. They got him a new collar, new tag, and a ball. He is well loved little fellow here at the Coleman's resident's.


Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment