Thursday, June 19, 2014

Vintage inspired Thursday

Hello everyone!
Today I'd like to share with you my new dress made by Its Sew Monica. 
 She did an excellent job. Monica is a seamstress that lives here in our little town. It's so nice to have a creative person of arts living in your own hometown.:) and to top it off, she is so sweet too.:)






 
    I've got another dress made on this same pattern that I'll be sharing next week. Don't you just love the pockets? Made from a vintage handkerchief that I found at an Estate sale.






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, those pockets! How sweet! I adore this dress. You look just lovely!


    Cheers,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Merry this dress is gorgeous and these photos are beautiful! I love the third photo by the lily pads! Monica is a very talented seamstress :)
    Hugs,
    Amia

    ReplyDelete