Monday, May 19, 2014

Fly away home

Good Monday morning friends!
 Today's outfit post is all about airplanes. Made by Ms. Nancy of Hodge Podge Paisley by Nancy.
  I saw this particular fabric and just thought I had to have it! Ms.Nancy is such a talented lady for sure.
  It turned  from imagining to reality. Just perfection for my vintage loving heart! 
  Have you ever wanted to meet someone that you correspond with? Well Ms. Nancy is a lady I'd imagine I'd like to meet. I think it would be  awesome to meet this facinating lady that helps keep me in my darling vintage clothes. In fact she did such an outstanding job on this blouse that Katherine is now begging for one too! So Ms.Nancy if Katherine saves her money would you mind fashioning another one? 
 











Blouse/ Hodge Podge Paisley by Nancy
Skirt/ thrifted
Hat/ etsy
Shoes / Dillard's 







5 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I love the vintage fabric!!
    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear! It's perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabric. You look wonderful too, great photos. :)
    -Emily

    Emily's Vintage Visions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Emily! I am currently enjoying your blog as well! Thank you for the sweet compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Amia! I do believe it's my favorite ( say that each time) one she's made. She does an extremely wonderful job! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete